Interested? Email email@example.com
Quirk Creative is an award-winning creative ad agency based in Brooklyn. We’re the advertising agency for people who don’t like advertising agencies; leaner, faster, with more “yes” and less red tape.
We are looking to add a Strategic Account Director to our team–a hybrid client management and marketing/advertising strategist—who can be the trusted ally to our clients while architecting and managing their campaign strategies.
- Manage client relationships: You’re their go-to. You know their brands better than they do, and you know their birthdays.
- Manage projects: You set timelines, coordinate across teams, keep stakeholders updated on progress, and ensure deliverables go out flawlessly. You detail maniac, you.
- Architecting campaigns: You advise on our client’s campaigns, you understand their competitors and landscape, and you strive to make an impact on their business.
- Identify upsell opportunities: You should be able to identify opportunities to grow both agency and client business. Where can we add even more value? How can we best retain our clients? Where can increase our clients’ competitive advantage?
You should have:
- A passion for advertising or marketing. Digital and/or video advertising/ marketing a plus.
- Demonstrated project management / resource management experience.
- Excellent communication—written and oral—skills.
- A willingness to travel.
- And you should be an absolute self-starter with a get-the-job-done mentality.
About Quirk Creative
Originally founded in San Francisco, our HQ is now in Brooklyn, NY. Quirk’s business model is inspired by the lean startups of Silicon Valley: We believe in a lean team, autonomy, and quick-to-market creative ideation and execution that keeps up with today’s always-on, always-evolving advertising landscape. Our clients, ranging from startups like Ava Women to Fortune 500s like Western Union, dig our fresh approach. Our offices are in the amazing Industry City, the heart of creative thinkers and doers in Brooklyn, which boasts coffee shops, restaurants, a gym, and more (like, chocolate factories more).